Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) submitting form field information on our “let’s connect” contact page; (b) sending us an email message. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Day Automation does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Day Automation may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Day Automation, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Day Automation may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Day Automation or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Day Automation; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Day Automation, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Day Automation. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Day Automation website.
Security of your Personal Information
Day Automation secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Day Automation uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as an email address, phone number, etc.) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be fully guaranteed to be one hundred percent secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and Day Automation through this site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be required to delete your personal information and may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information, including if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and Day Automation.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonable aligned with your expectation based on your relationship with Day Automation;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, or in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Day Automation does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website and/or services.
From time to time, Day Automation may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Day Automation, you may opt out of such communications by contacting https://dayautomation.com/contact-us/
To the extent certain data protection and privacy laws apply, you may have the following rights regarding your personal information that we process:
- the right to request access to your personal information;
- the right to request correction of inaccurate personal information concerning you;
- the right to request that we delete your personal information under certain circumstances;
- the right to object to processing of your personal information under certain circumstances;
- the right to request that we restrict processing your personal information under certain circumstances and to withdraw your consent where processing is based on such consent;
- the right to receive a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format; and
- the right to transfer your personal information to a third party.
Day Automation will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights under any applicable privacy law.
Changes to this Statement
Day Automation welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Day Automation has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Day Automation at:
Day Automation Systems Inc.
7931 Rae Blvd.
Victor, NY 14564